Why advertise in the Farm Market News?
- Many businesses advertise in every Farm Market News publication. They continue to advertise because it works.
- 80.1%* of the people who receive the Farm Market News make purchasing decisions based on the ads.
- The Farm Market News goes to over 18,000 rural households. This represents a huge market for your products or services.
- Over 1,000 copies of the Farm Market News are picked up each month at various coffee shop distribution points.
- Additional circulation is gained online with a complete digital version.
3. Saturation Publication
- The Farm Market News goes to every rural household within our market area.You don't get only part of the market, you get all of the market.
- No other ag publication covers the rural households in our market area like the Farm Market News does.
- Our news stories are focused on people from many different areas of our market. This means that the people who receive the Farm Market News probably know or will be familiar with the subjects of some of the stories.
- Local stories = High readership, which means your ad will be seen.
- 83.9%* of the people who receive the Farm Market News regularly read each edition.
5. Classified Section
- The classified section is read by readers looking for equipment listings, vehicle listings, help wanted ads and other for sale ads.
- The Farm Market News cost per household is very inexpensive. Affordable rates backed by solid distribution and readership get results.